Visualize You is a digital agency that puts a strong emphasis on youth, culture, clean aesthetics, detail and quality. We are a team of young creatives eager to tackle any kind of challenges our customers set for us. We’ve had the pleasure of producing videos for more than 130 different clients, including CULT, Carlsberg, LEGO and Salling Group.
We are currently hiring a part-time creative videoproducer/editor student worker
Who are you?
An ultimate team player with a good eye for detail and particular focus on clean aesthetics.
You have a passion for creative video production of all kinds (Commercial, corporate, event, product), photography, lighting and new media. You will get to work with cameras, lighting equipment and other film gear. You will assist Visualize You with topic research, coordinating services for video shoots, crew, gear, location and last but not least, post-production of visual material.
You are still under education with some connection to film or media.
The ideal candidate:
– Efficient as a team member by participating actively and exchanging feedback
– Experience working in Premiere Pro & Photoshop
– Experience handling cameras, lenses & lighting equipment
The student worker should demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills – teamwork oriented
- Creativity, interest in filmmaking, storytelling & new medias
- Loves the digital environment & understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment & is able to multi-task efficiently
We can offer you:
- Working with the biggest clients in Denmark
- Become part of a young company on the rise, with a youthful atmosphere
- Being able to shape your work environment and create something exciting from your own creativity
- Pay according to your abilities
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like something you could be interested in send us a email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 20 March 2021
- Danish & English applications will be approved, we read and understand both languages, and we have been working with internationals for many years.
- We will call in people to meet on an ongoing basis